After participating in the webinar, the participant will be able to:
Utilize improvements in basal insulin analogs and devices to address patient barriers to insulin
Identify unmet needs in the management of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus with basal insulin
Identify patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus for whom basal insulin alone or with oral agents is inadequate to achieve g...
Diagnosis of Cirrhosis and Evaluation of Hepatic Encephalopathy: Common Errors and Their Significance for the PCP
1. Identify strategies to improve early detection of liver cirrhosis and its complications
2. Describe the evidence linking alterations in the human microbiome with liver disease and complications such as hepatic encephalopathy
3. Describe results of preliminary investigations showing improved health outcomes in patients with liver cirrhosis managed with treatments intende...
1. Describe the findings of the Human Microbiome Project and Gut Microbiome Initiative
2. Describe the evidence linking alterations in the human microbiome with disease, including irritable bowel syndrome
3. Describe results of treatments that act upon the gut microbiota in patients with irritable bowel syndrome
Family physicians and clinicians who wish ...
Eligible for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 credit.
Supplement to The Journal of Family Practice | Vol 66, No 4 | APRIL 2017
For CME credit, complete the article and go to www.pceconsortium.org/slit to complete the post-test survey.
Allergen immunotherapy (AIT), the only potential diseasemodifying
treatment for allergic disease, has been used
for more than a century.
Hankin et a...