Topics covered by Neuro-Ophthalmology Clinical Review include:
Neuro-Ophthalmic Exam, Testing and Imaging Useful in Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pupillary Abnormalities, Optic Nerve Abnormalities, Optic Nerve Abnormalities, Double Vision: Ocular Alignment and Motility Disorders and many more.
Viewing Neuro-Ophthalmology Clinical Review will help you in:
• Recognizing urgent neuro-ophthalmic conditions and managing or referring patients appropriately
• Diagnosing common non-urgent neuro-ophthal...
After completing the Osler Ophthalmology Online Review, you will be able to:
• Apply the basic principles of optics to refractory problems and how to correct them
• Describe the anatomy and physiology of each separate unit of the eye
• Discuss common ocular conditions and delineate how to correlate clinical and pathologic findings
• Diagnose and manage common types of congenital and acquired disorders in children
• Explain the process of cataract surgery and potential complicati...